2023 GOSPEL MUSIC FAN AWARDS OFFICIAL NOMINATION BALLOT
Presented by Christian Voice Magazine, the Gospel Music Fan Awards were established to honor the legends, acknowledge accomplishments and recognize fan favorites within the Gospel music industry. Gospel Music Fan Award recipients are decided upon solely by Gospel music fans and enthusiasts through a two-ballot voting process once annually. This is the first, the official open nomination ballot. The second and final ballot listing the top ten nominees in each category will be published March 1, 2023. Awards will be given as winners are announced at the 2023 Gospel Music Fan Awards program on Saturday, May 13, 2023, during the 19th annual Gospel Music FanFair at the Center for Rural Development in Somerset, KY.
Terms / Rules
• The awards criteria, rules of election and balloting procedures are established by Christian Voice Magazine editorial staff and management.
• Please enter only ONE (1) nominee in each category.
• Only nominees primarily within the following sub-genres of Gospel music are eligible to win: Southern Gospel, Country Gospel/Christian Country, and Bluegrass Gospel.
• Nomination ballot must be submitted no later than February 1, 2023 to be counted.
• Only ONE (1) nomination ballot per valid email address may be submitted. Duplicate ballots will not be counted. Photocopies are not accepted.
• Please be aware that your IP address is recorded with online ballot submission.
• Ballots submitted without required information will not be counted.
2023 Nomination Ballot
Please provide the required information and then enter your favorite nominees. (Enter only one per category)
NOTE: Alternatively, this ballot may be printed from your computer and mailed in. CLICK HERE for printable ballot form. Simply print out the ballot, fill in the required information and mail to:
Wilds & Associates, PO Box 147, Kennedy, AL 35574. (*Faxes not accepted)
Please note that printed ballots submitted without all required information - including a valid email address - will not be counted.